*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Specialist – Supply Chain Solutions will be based in Pune
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Understanding of Customized electronic based PO Solutions and training different stakeholders on the same
- Primary work involves B2B Implementation of EDI and In-house solutions for new & existing Supplier base and post implementation support for solutions gone live. The job responsibilities also include handling the issues raised by the internal Team and external Suppliers on a timely manner without any operational impact
- Understanding the requirements of Supplier on boarding and convert the same into business requirement to communicate back to the various stakeholders involved in the project on Negotiating and convincing the suppliers for EDI ,In-house Solution implementation (Go LIVE) and support post go live.
- The Job responsibilities include coordinating for setting up connections, Testing, Go Live Monitoring, Root cause analysis of issues and working with IT teams (Internal or External) to get them resolved.
- Good knowledge and understanding of EDI Standards (ANSI X12 ,EDIFACT etc.,) for supporting the EDI on-boarding and handling the issues raised by the internal team and external suppliers
- The Job responsibility includes identifying the process gap and focus on continuous improvements to overcome the road blocks in the Implementation.
- Good knowledge on procurement along with SMI, VMI, Hub process and basic knowledge on finance domains is added advantage.
- Interact frequently with external Suppliers, Site Procurement, Site Management, other Internal Customers, and Global Procurement teams
- Provide timely reports and metrics to support leads on the new connection gone live and support delivery.
- Willing or upgrade to learn on a continuous basis
- Drive and perform activities to improve the Procurement Automation and efficiency for specific sites, in alignment with Corporate Materials Directives.
- Establish Project Plans aimed at improving the Procurement Automation per Targets or Goals set along with Supply Chain Solutions Management; managing project from initiation, delivery and compliancy.
- Review and maintain Project Plan as needed and report weekly project progress and risks.
- Provide/Request advice to Project Team and Supply Chain Solutions Management to achieve goals in accordance with established policies and project scope.
- Conduct presentations and training to Project Team and Management as needed.
- Create and/or update Training Documentation for End Users.
- Coordinate and perform UAT (User Acceptance Testing) related to Enhancements and Bug Fixes with Business Groups/Sites.
- Interact frequently with external Suppliers, Site Procurement, Site Management, other Internal Customers and Global Procurement teams.
Here is some of what you will need (required) :
- Must be a graduate (B.E-MBA, B.Sc-MBA, Bcom- MBA, MCA, B.Tech, BE)
- Must have good knowledge on EDI process along with ERP Work environment (preferably Baan, SAP or any ERP knowledge is good) for Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, 6 years of related experience, Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel(macro), Word, PowerPoint, Project)
- Must possess very strong English communication, negotiation and project self-driven skills.
- Experience on handling projects and involved in E2E Implementation of Suppliers or Customers in EDI- added advantage
- Strong in requirement gathering and gap analysis is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Procurement and Finance domain
- Reports analysis and Metrics building
- Need to be prepared to work in a Global Environment that involves all the possible time zones
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Overall 4 to 7 years' experience with strong EDI skill set
- Domain knowledge on Procurement & Finance
- Good knowledge in post-production support activity using ticketing support tools.
- Analytical skills to find out root cause analysis.
- Knowledge of any EDI tools like web methods, BizTalk, Gentran etc.
- Should be a good Team player
- Knowledge and worked or supported at least one project on EDI tools and technologies in finance or procurement domain
- Go get attitude work across matrix environment
- Coordination & Communication business users and team across globe
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize daily activities to meet business expectation.
- Need to have excellent communication skills.
- Support juniors.
- Strong metrics oriented & management reporting skills
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
#LI-158707651_MS1Job Category Global Procurement & Supply ChainFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
Apply on company website