*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Director, Business Development will be based in Midwest region. The Sr. Director will ensure there is a common interface to the Customer and between the multiple sites; focusing on tactical execution that will affect the strategic relationship between Flex and the Customer.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Analyze and understand customer's strategies, future product plans, growth opportunities
- Working directly with client Executives ensuring high-quality early customer engagements.
- Lead Value Engineering and proactive product cost reduction efforts and customer proposals. May conduct product tear downs seeking opportunities to help customers improve product designs
- Manage the pre-sales process
- Identifying and securing the right subject matter experts; creating, leading, and ensuring accountability across deal specific collaborative teams, and then driving the company and the company's resources to meet the customer's requirements, whether it's a specific response time or a type of response that the customer requires.
- Provide best in class complex technical support by answering and closing all customer questions related to manufacturing capabilities including: design, fabrication and assembly abilities.
- Define initial project/product scope and prepare project plans to meet customers' expectations.
- Understand our competitors to develop strategic plans and respective investments to win
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 10+ years of experience in sales related function
- Experience selling services
- Prospecting experience and success
- Technical Aptitiude with core industrial related services and customers.
- Relationship building
- Ability to travel around 50%
Here are a few of our preferred experiences…
- EMS industry experience is a strong plus.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
RelocationIs Sponsorship Available? No
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website