At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Supply Chain Analyst will be based in Juarez south. Responsible for providing operational expertise to enhance the efficiency and cost effectiveness of the department and for customer interface on strategic materials for key assigned accounts.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Provide leadership to the department through knowledge, experience and management of all imports and exports through airlines, haulers and customs
- Drives sourcing/pricing strategies in materials quotations.
- Presents materials value-add to customers or suppliers, and influence customer to use Flextronics preferred suppliers.
- Interfaces with customer or supplier in new project start-up, for cost of ownership issues.
- Develops and leads implementation of flexibility and supply assurance plans.
- Manages component cost/price on a local, regional and global basis.
- Tracks materials financial performance, and initiate corrective actions when required.
- Defines and implements pricing and costing strategies.
- Coordinate sourcing strategies with Supply Management and Customers.
- Develop an implement cost take down strategies.
- Increase Vendor Managed Inventory, Reduced Lead-Time and Electronic Data Interface penetration
- Manage regional supplier contract negotiations, which includes Memorandums of Understanding, Non-disclosure agreement, and regional pricing agreements
- Develop and maintain supplier relationships.
- Measure and report Purchase Price Variance and initiate action plans.
- Monitor and manage supplier lead times.
- Mitigates shortages, excess on order and excess on hand.
- Participate on and support global and regional commodity teams.
- Contribute information/data on top spend suppliers for quarterly scorecards.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Advanced English Mandatory
- Advanced Excel
- Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5-6 years of related experience.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary
- Life & Medical insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Food Coupons
- Saving Fund.
- Life Insurance
#GR66Job Category Global Procurement & Supply Chain
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website