*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The System Architect, ADAS will be responsible for leading Flex's technology development in support of prospective and active ADAS programs. You will interface with multiple internal and external customers while identifying requirements, technology and development activities for ADAS controllers. You will provide technical leadership to develop internal roadmaps, engage potential customers, and propose technical solutions to win OEM business worldwide.
You will be responsible for defining the structure of the developed system and the interfaces between hardware design, software design, and system testing. You are is aware of safety, security, and regulatory requirements. For design activities, the Architect must be capable of creating and analysis of multiple design alternatives, assessing such alternatives based on given or self-defined criteria, and selecting the most suitable options to refine to a final design. Your direction and oversight will extend into Flex's worldwide design center teams as they onboard, develop and deploy ADAS solutions to mass production.
This position requires an experienced professional with a background in automotive ECU electronics design from OEMs or Tier 1 and have a track record of successfully launching new automotive ADAS systems into production.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Lead system and product requirements specifications, solution definition, technical feasibility analysis, and architecture specification.
- Provides technical guidance for system design and integration engineering activities. Ensures integrity of system design.
- Provides engineering support for sales presentations and technical solutions discussions, with prospective customers.
- Develops and/or approves architecture requirements, models, and diagrams
- Responsible for architecture level development and testing.
- Responds to customer inquiries concerning complex system design approaches and issues.
- Provides technical input to RFP/RFQ responses.
- Identifies, analyzes, and reviews program sustaining activities.
- Provide technical advice for product/systems roadmap definition based on expert knowledge of ECU specific technologies and customer use cases.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- A minimum bachelor's degree in a related Engineering discipline
- Higher degrees preferred
- Knowledge of leading-edge, scalable technology solutions for ADAS, L2 and beyond
- Design experience of in vehicle CPU/GPU computing platforms
- Strong knowledge of state-of-the-art computing system and interfaces required for sensors, actuators, firmware development, in vehicle bus architectures
- Knowledge of applicable safety standards including ISO, IEC, ASPICE and others
- A track record of bringing automotive computing platform electronics design into production
- Demonstrated experience developing engineering proposals for customer sales engagements
- Ability to travel internationally
- High level of oral, written and interpersonal skills to work effectively with customers and others
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- 5-10 years' Tier 1 or OEM experience in ADAS product development, at various levels of Autonomy
- Understanding and experience of ADAS vehicle integration and testing.
- Understanding and experience in Functional Safety aspects of ADAS.
- Exposure to multiple OEMs in an Engineering or Sales role
RelocationIs Sponsorship Available? No
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website