*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Autonomy System Engineer will be based in Zhanjiang, Shanghai, China.
Flex SDIC (Shanghai Design and Innovation Center) is looking for a highly motivated and talented System Engineer for Autonomy Driving product Shanghai team, to deliver engineering and business excellence.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Lead automotive autonomy product system architecture.
- Communicate with customer and promote flex's solution.
- Understand customer's requirements and breakdown them to detailed requirements to function team.
- Lead technical review with customer and collect all information from PM and function team leader to calculate the EDD cost.
- Optimize the BOM and unit price with sourcing team, EE team and ME team.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- 8+ years working experience in electronics field and automotive electronics field. Global Tire1 working experience is strong plus.
- Bachelor is required.
- Deep understanding of automotive connectivity product such as autonomy and infotainment products.
- Good understanding of hardware and software architecture of connectivity products.
- good experience from concept to SOP experience of connectivity products. At lease attended or lead 2 SOP projects.
- Good communication skill with customer and internally.
- Be familiar with mainstream supplier of connectivity products such as NAD, MCU and SOC.
- Good documents capability.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Experience of working with both global and China OEMs
- Experience of complex EE & SW system
- System working experience will be a strong plus.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website