At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Test Engineer will be based in Juarez South. Resolves test yield problems by performing analysis of root causes, developing and coordinating corrective action measures and monitoring improvements, performs test ability analysis (DFT), perform statistical analysis on test data in order to identify trends and problems, lead test personnel, and develops quotes for test development and enhancements.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Directs and/or coordinates electronic engineering and/or technical personnel in fabrication and design of testing and test control apparatus and equipment, or software and systems testing.
- Directs and coordinates electronic engineering activities concerned with development, procurement, maintenance, installation and calibration of instruments, equipment and control devices required to test, telemeter and record test data.
- Statistical reports generation, dashboard with performance information from team performance, IIOT integration, and data base management
- Determines conditions under which tests are to be conducted and sequences and phases of test operations.
- Interfaces and confers with scientific, engineering and technical personnel to resolve testing problems such as product or system malfunctions, incomplete test data, data interpretation or coding issues.
- Maintain parametric equipment with good statistical performance (CPK, R&R, SPC). Identify by statistical reports and experiments (DOE) main variables that affects equipment parametric results.
- Keep active communication whit customer technical department (English language) to communicate test performance or ask for technical support.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's degree required
- intermediate to advanced English
- 2-3 years' experience in similar position
- Knowledge in ICT, diagnosis, repair, and modification of ICT programs
- Knowledge in functionality test with Lab View based, test stand
- Kaizen and continuous improvement experience
- Experience Lab View programming, integration of equipment for functional tests, Six Sigma methodologies
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary
- Life & Medical insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Food Coupons
- Saving Fund.
- Life Insurance
#GR66Job Category Operations
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website