*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Test Engineering Manager will be based in Guadalajara, North Campus. Responsible for managing the evaluation, recommendation, and implementation of testing procedures, strategies, systems, components, and modifications. Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Responsible for managing Test Engineering Managers and engineering team providing and development Customer solutions. work to create test strategies for different customers of high, medium and low complexity base on their requirements.
- Work cross functionally with Sr. Directors of Global Account Managers and Engineering teams as well as other executive leaders.
- Interface directly with customers' technical teams to a senior level, outlining the strategy on test, working through complex product and test scripting issues and justifying NRE, equipment and technical quotes to ease the passage of commercial negotiation for the GAM team.
- Proven expertise (battle scars) in many areas of the Test, Failure analysis, troubleshooting, software engineering and Manufacturing cycle.
- Role model for the Discipline by contributing to it with an exceptional track record at a senior level or above.
- Serves as a role model for the discipline members, is the go-to
- Person for technical questions, mentorship, and career growth.
- Builds community within the discipline members, ensures a productive and engaging environment for discipline members.
- Works closely with the Staffing team to cover project needs considering individuals' capabilities, experience, and aspirations.
- Holds coaching and career development conversations; presents and describes opportunities for growth in order to help achieve career goals
- Serves as a hub between Delivery and project management to
- ensure projects goals are met and expectations are clear.
- Maintains awareness of testing alternatives at a level where they can be analyzed, and the most effective testing strategy selected and agreed.
- Lead Test Engineering Department (+15 direct report and +400 indirect report)
- Lead Test and Failure analysis Engineering areas in Global services solutions by Cisco.
- Ensures that any risks associated with the agreed test strategy and the system test plan are clearly documented and described to the clients/users and colleagues.
- Control and managing BP inventories of High complexity as Optical, switching, RF, audio, storage products to maintain less than 0.3 DOS.
- Managed several test such as ICT, electrical, optical, X ray to provide large test coverage with optimum capital expenditure to mentioned some of them.
- Define strategies to achieve company's performance and financial goals
- Develop new suppliers for test equipment
- Risk Management (Risk analysis and actions)
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- 8+ year of experience as Test Engineering Management.
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- NPI knowledge.
- Knowledge and expertise receiving debug & test training, trips to resolves specific issues related with our customers.
- Knowledge and expertise RMA attending FR (Field Return).
- DOA (Defective over arrive).
- Strain Gage study: Mapping Process to identify Mechanical stress induced in suspect stations.
- Find the root causes of the main modes of failure and eliminate them.
- Experience reporting directly to the client.
- Bone pile inventory control.
- Debug of complex failures
- Fluent English
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- CISCO background.
- Management of work teams.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website