At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives. Job Summary
The Tooling Engineer will be based in Kunshan Suzhou. KAGM has decided to build a new department Technical Product Application, we need a tooling engineer to provide professional support for tooling development and optimization.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Participate in product design and provide tooling DFM proposal.
- Provide professional support for tooling supplier qualification.
- Lead the DFM review with vendor and Design Center, ensure get approval from Design Center.
- Responsible for tooling development Specification, kick off tooling building and track its timing.
- As a technical point of contact-Customer. Vendor, Purchase, for all tooling related issues.
- Review tool designs to ensure compliance with Customer tooling standards, Part drawing requirements, and Manufacturing volume requirements.
- Responsible for tooling acceptance.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Here is some of what you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree majored in Tooling design or relevant.
- Rich experience in Tooling development process, include quotation, vendor selection, design review & manufacturing follow-up.
- Familiar with tooling issue solve by scientific research.
- Car industry plastic component tooling development experience.
- Familiar with CAD software, like UG, Catia
- Know with IATF 16949, APQP, PPAP.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- English: reading, writing, oral.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Apply on company website