At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a Traffic Analyst located in Juarez Sur.
Reporting to the Import/Export Manager, the Traffic Analyst's role involves:
What a typical day looks like:
- Gather, analyze, record and report on current market information with regard to the latest transportation methods.
- Work with the team to determine company and customer needs and make recommendations on cost effective transportation methods and assist in price negotiations if appropriate.
- Ensures lowest cost transportation by analyzing company and customer needs, researching transportation methods and auditing carrier costs and performances.
- Ensure laws, rules and regulations regarding shipping/transportation methods are adhered to and prepares applications for appropriate certifications and licenses.
- Prepare application for import / export control certifications and licenses (control documents).
- Maintain logs and compile information on routes, rates and services on various vendors.
- Arranges shipping details such as packing, shipping, and routing of product.
- Analyzes and recommends transportation and freight costs as well as appropriate routing and carriers to be used.
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- Advances English
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree
- Plans, schedules, and routes inbound and outbound domestic and international shipments of freight, using knowledge of applicable laws, tariffs, and Flex policies.
- Be familiar with compliance required for corporate, and facility policies and procedures and assist the team in ensuring the highest standards are adhered to in the process.
- Ensure Traffic Metrics are maintained and updated on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with agents / suppliers to achieve quality of service and consistent cost reduction.
- May schedule company vehicles for service and normal maintenance checks and is responsible for ensuring that all are registered and have the proper insurance.
- Support the team in terms of knowledge and experience in dealing with daily operational and transportation issues.
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website