*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Warehouse Supervisor will be based Juarez South This position will be focused on: Responsible for overseeing a wide variety of warehouse activities including shipping and receiving raw materials and/or finished goods and maintaining inventory and associated records.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Oversees the shipping, receiving and distribution of goods.
- Ensures orders delivered are accurately and efficiently filled.
- Performs quality assurance checks on all products received before stocking or distributing goods.
- Maintains proper levels of stock in warehouse to ensure maximum profitability.
- Maintains files on all equipment. Conducts routine and periodic inventory counts on warehouse
- Responsible for ordering necessary equipment.
- Ensures sites are adequately and routinely stocked.
- Ensures warehouse is maintained in an efficient, neat and safe manner.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of warehouse.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Advance English
- Require experience as Warehouse Supervisor and incoming
- Excellence management of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in MRP systems
- Completed career or equivalent in experience
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to work that requires repetitive motion
- Warehouse Operative Leadership
- FIFO – Inventory Management
- Dynamic, focused on results
- *Self-directed and with high ethical profile
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Requires a Bachelor degree. Requires 5 years of materials experience.
- Ability to use office skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
- Impacts operations of immediate work group.
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website