At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives. Job Description
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a Windows Management Engineer located in Chennai.
Being part of a Corporate Team, the Windows Management Engineer role involves a contribution to the evolution of Windows desktop services. Will be part of the team in charge of generating automations for applications deployment, implementing Windows settings and configuration along with performing Windows troubleshooting.
What a typical day looks like:
- Analyzing requirements for new requests.
- Responding to requests and tickets for managed solutions and systems.
- Creating functional and technical specifications to guide current and future developments.
- Staying in regular contact with the project managers and colleagues (on-site and remotely).
- Working together and coordinating with stakeholders.
- Prioritizing tasks and independently working on problems.
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- Scripting skills for automating administrative tasks (Any of PowerShell, VBS, CMD or Python).
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows components (Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP)
- Understanding of Windows operating system and architecture (Windows 7 onwards / Knowledge of Windows Server is a plus).
- Strong troubleshooting ability with extensive hands-on IT support experience, both back-end, and user-facing.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Advanced English.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to provide regular status updates and meet firm deadlines.
Additional experience we're looking like a plus for our team:
- Preferably experience with ITIL process concepts.
- Preferably basic knowledge in virtualization solution like Citrix DaaS and/or VMWare horizon.
- Preferably basic knowledge in SQL, MDT, WDS, WSUS, SCCM, or others)..
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
RK103Job Category ITFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
Apply on company website