Long-established, busy, ENT practice is seeking dynamic Board-Certified or Board-Eligible OTOLARYNGOLOGISTS to join a well-respected private practice located in desirable Orlando, Florida.
- Competitive starting salary + Paid malpractice + Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and disability, + 401K, + Generous PTO
- Join a practice that has been in Orlando for over 20 years
- Work with one of the most experienced sinus surgeons in Central Florida
- Surgical Center on same campus as office
- Minimal weekend call required
- Our practice has been awarded Top Doctor awards from 2009-2020 and has been chosen as one of Orlandos Elite Doctors for 2020.
- Orlando consistently ranks as one of the most popular U.S. cities based on where people want to live.
- High ranked public schools and private school options.
- Great educational opportunities at the University of Central Florida and Rollins College in town and nearby University of Florida and University of South Florida
- World renowned beaches within one hour on both east and west coasts of Florida
- The Greater Orlando Metro area boasts a population of over 2.5 Million people and continues to be one of the fastest growing areas in the country.
- It's the most visited city in the country with attractions including Walt Disney World & Epcot, Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure, SeaWorld, Gatorland, and Wet 'n Wild Water Park.
- Board-certified or eligible M.D. or D.O.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highest practice and ethical standards
Long-established, busy, ENT practice is seeking dynamic Board-Certified or Board-Eligible OTOLARYNGOLOGISTS to join a well-respected private pra...
Apply on company website