Apply now »
Rexel is a global leader specializing in the multi-channel distribution of electrical products and services for the energy world. Our mission is to offer our customers innovative and sustainable solutions to improve the comfort, security and energy performance of installations, infrastructure and buildings.
We Deliver The Best Customer Experience
We Join Forces For Success
We Encourage Innovation
We Engage People To Develop Their Talents
We Trust Each Other
We Enjoy Making A Difference
We are seeking an Outside Sales Representative to join our Rexel team in Reno, NV:
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for selling, marketing, promoting and demonstrating products.
- Increasing business by generating sales to new customers and by selling additional products to existing customers.
- Prospects for new accounts within a specified geographical territory.
- Pursues product applications utilizing personal knowledge, internal specialists or other internal resources, vendor representatives and other available sources.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships. Learns and evaluates customer operations to aid in identifying customer objectives, requirements and preferences.
- Processes product quotations and provides continuous follow up throughout the completion of the customer's purchasing cycle.
- Coordinates and directs employee teams to assist in large customer projects and high tech automation issues.
- Gathers and reports to management information regarding the company, competitors, pricing, products and current and future market trends as well as assists management and vendors in planning, tracking and implementing sales strategies and developing new markets.
- Achieves and maintains technical capabilities at required levels, attends customer seminars, schools and special promotions and participates in sales meetings, vendor seminars and training schools to enhance and maintain personal and product knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to exhibit a positive, friendly and helpful attitude with customers and to be sensitive to their needs.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- High School diploma or Two-year technical degree or more preferred.
- Qualified applicants must be customer oriented and motivated with excellent communication, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills and ability to drive decisions with influence.
- Product and application knowledge essential.
- Experience with construction sales desired.
- Equivalent experience in the industry with a strong sales background will be given serious consideration.
Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range
Our Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 8 paid company holidays plus 3 flexible personal days per year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- HSA Accounts
- Commuter Transit Benefits
- Additional Optional Insurance such as Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Critical Illness, Home and Auto Insurance to name a few.
- Employee Discount Programs
- Professional Training & Development Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities – We like to promote from within!
Rexel USA is a VEVRAA federal contractor and an EEO/AA employer. (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with a Disability) We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is valued, treated with dignity and respect, and empowered to do their best work. If you encounter difficulty using our online application system due to disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation, email email@example.com or call (888) 739-3547
Nearest Major Market: Reno
Nearest Secondary Market: Tahoe
Apply on company website