EXCELLENT BONUS PROGRAM
Fulltime and Part-time providers are eligible for both bonus programs:
- Daily Volume Bonus: This bonus is paid monthly and based on patient visit metrics met per shift – to reward you on those busier days!
- Quarterly Bonus: Earn up to 10% of your clinical base salary, based upon customer satisfaction scores, productivity and quality measures.
Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care has an opening for Physicians who have urgent care or emergency room experience, treating both adult and pediatric patients, to join our team.
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience - through Mercy.
- Comprehensive benefits package that starts on day one- through Mercy (full time/part-time).
- Bonus eligible (see details above)
- Work in state-of-the-art centers that are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an EMR which is fully integrated with Mercy's.
- Partnering with Mercy allows you to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
ABOUT MERCY-GOHEALTH URGENT CARE:
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems, like Mercy, and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
GoHealth Urgent Care partnered with Mercy, one of the nation's most innovative and integrated care delivery health systems, to create a substantial network of urgent care centers across the Midwest. The partnership provides patients, in the communities we serve, with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as easy online registration.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1-2 years of full-time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting as a provider.
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
- Physicians: Board Certified in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med-Peds
- Physician Assistants: NCCPA Certification is required
- Nurse Practitioners: Appropriate certification required (AANC or AANP)
Apply on company website