DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as an OB Ultrasound Technologist that you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the team at Grand Strand Health, part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Grand Strand Health, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) colleagues.
Do you want to work as an OB Ultrasound Tech where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are seeking an OB Ultrasound Tech for our new Maternal Fetal Medicine Clinic in Carolina Forest.
What you will do in this role:
- You will perform diagnostic procedures with the use of ultrasound.
- You will operate diagnostic equipment, process images, and prepare room with necessary equipment and supplies for the procedure.
- You will be responsible for selecting proper technical factors, producing diagnostic quality images, and demonstrating competence in the operation of equipment.
- You will assist the physician during invasive procedures.
- Current certification in American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- OBGYN Certification is required.
- Fetal Echocardiography Certification is preferred.
- NTQR Certification for Nuccal Translucency/Nasal bone is required.
- CLEAR Certification for Cervical Length is preferred.
- Specialty certification highly preferred within 3 years of hire.
- BLS certifcation is required.
Education: Graduate of an accredited diagnostic medical sonography program
- Minimum of 1 year experience in ultrasonography.
- 3 years of experience as a sonographer in OB/GYN or perinatal Maternal-Fetal Medicine setting is preferred.
Grand Strand Medical Center, located in beautiful Myrtle Beach, SC, is a 360 plus bed acute care hospital serving residents of Horry and the surrounding counties. Each day we are committed to building a healthy community across the greater Grand Strand. To accomplish this, we aim to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to cultivating our mission. We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team.
Our hospital offers the only cardiac surgery program, neurosurgery program and pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) in Horry and Georgetown counties. Additionally, Grand Strand Medical Center is a designated Level I Adult Trauma Center and Level II Pediatric Trauma Center by South Carolina DHEC. Our hospital is also the only Comprehensive Stroke Center in the service area, certified by DNV-GL.
Grand Strand Medical Center is recognized by the Join Commission for the following programs:
- Chest pain
- Knee and hip replacement
In addition, we have received awards from the American Heart Association for our treatment of heart attacks and strokes.
HCA Healthcare, the parent company of Grand Strand Medical Center, has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website