Food. Cooking. Creativity. Is this your life? Do you believe that commitment unlocks unlimited potential? We are the perfect Company to launch or further your career. We are all about great ingredients, culinary innovation and nourishing inspiration. Oh yeah, we don't work weekends unless we are opening a new location or kicking it at some cool industry event.
Guckenheimer, is a national foodservice management company that pioneered restaurant style, healthful dining in the workplace. We encourage our team members to join in community events such as Chef Ann Foundation to support the #RealSchoolFood campaign, promoting cooking healthy meals with real ingredients at schools., Second Harvest Food Bank, Girls on the Run, and many more community programs.
We offer fantastic health and wellness benefit options that include but not limited to medical, HSA, a rewarding wellness program, dental, vision, FSA, commuter benefits, EAP, free meal each day, free pair of safety shoes at time of hire, and much more. Guckenheimer's own Learning Management System at your fingertips and a yearly tuition reimbursement program will enable you to enhance your career development in your new and exciting position with Guckenheimer!
We encourage you to apply to our Delivery Attendant opportunity and bring your knowledge and passion of high quality food and customer service to our culinary program.
Deliver and set up catered foods and other foodstuffs as required in a visually appealing manner to Guckenheimer standards in a timely manner. Make deliveries on campus to the correct location at the designated time. Set up catered meals , attractively arrangeing them, with all required utensils and condiments.
- Passion for customer service
- Positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to read and comprehend delivery schedules and delivery lists.
- Maintain HACCP program requirements
- Organize deliveries so they are made effieciently and on time.with all pieces of the order along with décor, garnishes, equipment, utensils , and condiments must be delivered.
- Deliveries are made in a professional and unobtrusive manner.
- Substitute for or assist other catering employees during emergencies or rush periods.
- Must follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents.
- Commitment to the service values and ethics of the client company.
- Ability to correctly and safely use standards catering equipment. Chefs' knives; carts; chafing dishes and sterno, lift gates, risers.
- Knowledge of catering products, quality control, and techniques for food presentation.
- Knowledge of standard catering presentation techniques.
- Skill in organizing scheduled work to insure on time deliveries.
- Accepts criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high pressured situations
Reporting to this position: None
Reports to: Catering Manager, General Manager
FLSA status: Nonexempt
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 #.
- Employee must be able to work on their feet 7.5 hour per day excluding breaks.
- Employee has to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
- Job requires delivery of hot and cold food to on campus sites using carts and vans.
Guckenheimer participates in the E-Verify Program, as required by law
Apply on company website