Food. Cooking. Creativity. Is this your life? Do you believe that commitment unlocks unlimited potential? We are the perfect Company to launch or further your career. We are all about great ingredients, culinary innovation and nourishing inspiration.
We encourage you to apply to our EXHIBITION / SPECIALTY COOK opportunity and bring your knowledge and passion of high quality food and customer service to our culinary program.
Produce visually appealing and good tasting foods to Guckenheimer standards. Preparation of meals exhibition style to order for customers. Serve customers during meal periods.
- Passion for customer service
- Positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Season and cook food according to recipes and experience.
- Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, taking temperatures. Adjust seasoning to customer tastes.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to patrons.
- Regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
- Substitute for or assist other cooks during emergencies or rush periods.
- Must follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents.
- Commitment to the service values and ethics of the client company
- Use of food cost control methods
- Must comply with all ServSafe and HACCP programs and principles.
- Must be able to correctly and safely use standards kitchen equipment. Chefs' knives;Convection ovens; Rotating rack ovens; Meat and cheese slicing machines, steamers, mandolins, grills, deep fryers, and broilers.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for food preparation.
- Knowledge of cuisine from different cultures
- Product ordering and receiving
Reports to: Chef Manager, or Food Service Manager
FLSA status: Nonexempt
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 #.
- Employee must be able to work on their feet 7.5 hour per day excluding breaks.
- Employee has to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
We offer fantastic health and wellness benefit options that include but not limited to medical, HSA, a rewarding wellness program, dental, vision, FSA, commuter benefits, EAP, free meal each day, free pair of safety shoes at time of hire, and much more. Guckenheimer's own Learning Management System at your fingertips and a yearly tuition reimbursement program will enable you to enhance your career development in your new and exciting position with Guckenheimer!
Guckenheimer embraces equal opportunity employment
Guckenheimer participates in the E-Verify Program, as required by law
Apply on company website