Micro Kitchen (MK) Attendant in Clarksville, TN
Food. Cooking. Creativity. Is this your life? Do you believe that commitment unlocks unlimited potential? We are the perfect Company to launch or further your career. We are all about great ingredients, culinary innovation and nourishing inspiration.
We encourage you to apply to our Micro Kitchen (MK) Attendant opportunity and bring your knowledge and passion of high quality food and customer service to our culinary program.
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Reports to: Food Service Manager, General Manager
Operation of onsite Micro Kitchens (MKs). Order, receive, stock designated product. Merchandise products in an attractive manner to Guckenheimer standard. Greet guests, making them feel welcome. Maintain the MK, keeping service areas clean and stocked with product.
- 2 years retail sales management experience or similar.
- 2 years experience merchandising product.
- 2 years providing excellent one on one customer service.
- Ability to communicate with customers in English.
- Maintain product inventory to established levels.
- Recognize products and accurately restock and rotate product.
- Smile, greet, and serve customers, making them feel welcome.
- Display merchandise in an attractive manner
- Maintain all MK areas in a neat, clean, and attractive manner.
- Label and display signs for all items.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents.
- Insure that all MKs are restocked with adequate product throughout the day.
- Commitment to the service values and ethics of the client company
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to merchandise products attractively.
- Manage inventory to meet the needs and preferences of the customers.
- Knowledge of HACCP & FIFO
- Knowledge of local vendors
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. Employee must be able to work on their feet 7.5 hours per day excluding breaks.
- Employee has to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
- Must be able to load and push a cart a short distance.
Founded in the San Francisco Bay Area by two healthcare professionals, Guckenheimer is an onsite specialty foodservice company dedicated to the philosophy that health and productivity at work is achieved through exceptional food and dining experiences. With accounts across 31 states, Guckenheimer features evolved employee health and wellness programs led by registered dietitians, customized menu creations and fresh meals-from-scratch prepared with sustainable and organic ingredients, locally sourced when available.
Guckenheimer embraces equal opportunity employment
Guckenheimer participates in the E-Verify Program, as required by law
Apply on company website