Guckenheimer is a national foodservice management company that pioneered restaurant style, healthful dining in the workplace.
With new growth in the area, we have incredible employment opportunities for: Front of House Attendant Position Summary:
Maintains front of the house presentation and sanitation standards. Demonstrates Customer hospitality and service standards, Serve customers providing excellent one on one customer service. Ensure full compliance with Allergen Policy.
- 1 years providing excellent one on one customer service.
- Must be able to communicate with others to convey information effectively.
- Must be able to communicate in English with customers.
- Maintain HACCP program requirements
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to patrons.
- Substitute for or assist other pantry employees during emergencies or rush periods.
- Must follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents.
- Commitment to the service values and ethics of the client company.
- Maintain inventory of beverage merchandiser, ensuring it is fully stocked throughout the day.
- Ensure service set up is to clean and in a neat attractive manner with Proper Signage, Setting up of Juices, Filling Yogurt Machine, Toppings, Whole Fruit Station, Cereal Station and Spa water Station,
- Responsible for overall cleanliness and set up of front of the house, all glass cleaning, all signage
- Signage Holders are accurate and clean, placement is next to the correct product,
- Assist with front house set up and break down of food products
- Maintain inventory of all paper goods ensuring all paper items and condiment are fully stocked throughout the day.
- During peak service times replenish Foods, Utensils, Beverages and Condiments. Work efficiently on moving the customers through the line quickly while keeping everything around the café clean by HACCP guideline
- During slow periods prep for next day production (Squeezing Juices, Making Parfaits) manage good rotation of Yogurt machine and clean and sanitize both yogurt machine and espresso parts per training nightly.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to correctly and safely use standard service equipment. Steam tables, carving knives, chafing dishes.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Must comply with all ServSafe and HACCP programs and principles.
- Use of Servsafe practices for preventing cross contamination.
- Use of ServSafe practices for common allergens
- Completion of additional cleaning and dish washing assignments
- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations
- Assisting with food preparation and service in other areas of the kitchen.
- Merchandising of front house and merchandising displays.
- 1 year experience in a food service environment
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 #.
- Employee must be able to work on their feet 8 hours per day excluding breaks.
- Employee has to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
Reports to: Food Service Manager
Reporting to this position: None
Founded in the San Francisco Bay Area by two healthcare professionals, Guckenheimer is an onsite specialty foodservice company dedicated to the philosophy that health and productivity at work is achieved through exceptional food and dining experiences. With accounts across 31 states, Guckenheimer features evolved employee health and wellness programs led by registered dietitians, customized menu creations and fresh meals-from-scratch prepared with sustainable and organic ingredients, locally sourced when available.
Guckenheimer Embraces Equal Opportunity Employment
Guckenheimer participates in the E-Verify Program, as required by law
Apply on company website