Gulfeagle Supply is a family owned business with over 80+ locations nationwide. We are a full line distributor of residential and commercial roofing and building products. Gulfeagle Supply specializes in servicing the professional contractor while also providing a variety of products and services to the homeowner, building owner, architect and general contractor. We take pride in delivering the highest quality and best value to our customers.
The Branch Manager is responsible for the smooth coordination and functioning of all departments of the Gulfeagle Supply Branch. This person is responsible for supervising sales personnel effectively using superior customer service. Responsible for the generation of gross sales volume and gross profit margins at budgeted levels. Acts as a back-up salesperson, if and when necessary to ensure the overall success of the Branch. Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree Preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) when dealing with customers, vendors, management, and team members
- 5 + years of wholesale roofing supplies and/or equivalent experience in a middle management position
- Ability to develop accurate job information from various and numerous sources to develop quotes with sound pricing and delivery strategies
- Ability to operate a PC and related software such as (Windows, Excel, and Word)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively staff, manage, and motivate personnel
- Customer Service mentality with experience in conflict/resolution
- Proven ability to promote growth and profitability
- Ability to organize, prioritize, complete activities, and meet deadlines
**All new hires must complete pre-employment background check and drug test**
Gulfeagle Benefit Package:
- 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
- Paid Time Off, Sick and Holidays
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
- Health &Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Discount Programs
- and more!
This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Gulfeagle Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on age race, gender color, religion, national origin, disability marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local law.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet/Drugfree Workplace Apply Now
Apply on company website