Gulfeagle Supply is a family owned business with over 80+ locations nationwide. We are a full line distributor of residential and commercial roofing and building products. Gulfeagle Supply specializes in servicing the professional contractor while also providing a variety of products and services to the homeowner, building owner, architect and general contractor. We take pride in delivering the highest quality and best value to our customers.
The Office Administrator assists management with administrative support, responsible for accounts receivable and accounts payable functions, administers employee benefits, and maintains Branch personnel records. Administrative duties including: filing, faxing, data entry, multi-lined phones, etc.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized and efficient at prioritizing work load
- Experience working in Accounts Payable/Receivables
- Minimum of 2 years working in general office practices
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to operate a PC & related software
**All new hires must complete pre-employment background check and drug test**
- Responsible for the preparation of reports and correspondence as well as incoming and outgoing mail.
- Purchases and maintains all branch office supplies and materials as needed.
- Operates and maintains all office machines and duplication equipment.
- Responsible for manual checkbook and petty cash.
- Greets customers coming into the office and directs them appropriately
Education minimum is a high school diploma or equivalent
Gulfeagle Benefit Package:
- 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
- Paid Time Off, Sick and Holidays
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
- Health &Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Discount Programs
- and more!
This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Gulfeagle Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on age race, gender color, religion, national origin, disability marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local law.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet/Drugfree Workplace Apply Now
Apply on company website