Why You'll Love It:
- Closed by 8pm nightly
- Closed on Thanksgiving & Christmas & Easter
- Clear path to promotion
- Paid time off
- Bonus opportunity
- Flexible schedules
- Associate discounts
- Stable employment with growing company
- Full-time opportunities
- Provide a great experience for our customers
- Ensure efficient processing of point of sale transactions
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized store
- Other duties as assigned
- Retail or Customer Service experience preferred
- High School graduate/Equivalent preferred
- Ability to communicate with customers and associates in person and via e-mail and telephone.
- Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Requires standing and moving for an entire shift. Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist. Ability to safely climb up and down a ladder.
- Ability to become forklift certified and physically able to operate a forklift in accordance with IIPP.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, holidays, overnights and weekends as necessary to meet the needs of the retail business.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
About Harbor Freight Tools
We're a 40 year-old, $6 billion national tool retailer with the energy, enthusiasm and growth potential of a start-up. We have over 1150 stores in 48 states across the country and are opening a new location every week. We offer our customers more automotive tools. We provide our customers with the right tool for the right job at the right price, always delivering quality and value.
Apply on company website