A Retail Stocking Associate (part-time) helps to ensure goods are properly received and stocked. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability, and deliver a rewarding customer experience.
The anticipated rate for this position is $15.00 per hour depending on location, knowledge, skills, education and experience. Associates (and their families) are eligible to participate in a limited medical, dental, vision, basic life insurance, and short-term disability. Eligible Associates can enroll in our company's 401k plan. Associates will accrue paid time off at the rate of at least 1 hour for every 26 hours worked up to 136 hours per year and paid sick time at the rate of at least 1 hour for every 30 hours worked up to 64 hours per year unless otherwise required by law.
Why You'll Love it:
- People First Culture
- Paid time off
- Associate discounts
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for all associates
- Company Matched 401(K)
- Respectful scheduling
- Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas & Easter
- Stable employment with growing company
- Clear path to promotion with full-time opportunities
- Provide a great experience for our customers
- Receive, inspect, and stock product
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized store/stockroom
- Other duties as assigned
- Retail or Customer Service experience preferred
- High School graduate/Equivalent preferred
- Ability to communicate with customers and associates in person and via e-mail and telephone.
- Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Requires standing and moving for an entire shift.
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist.
- Ability to safely climb up and down a ladder.
- Ability to become forklift certified and physically able to operate a forklift in accordance with IIPP.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, holidays, overnights and weekends as necessary to meet the needs of the retail business.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
About Harbor Freight Tools
We're a family-owned business with over 45 years as a national tool retailer, and with the energy, enthusiasm, and growth potential of a start-up. We are a $6.75+ billion company with over 1,350 stores in 48 states, 25,000+ Associates, and one of the fastest-growing retailers in the country.
At Harbor Freight, we value people above all else. We value who you are, what you've experienced, and how you see the world. We believe our differences make us stronger. We're looking for talented individuals who are in pursuit of personal and professional growth, have a team-first attitude, and can lead by our core values.
Apply on company website