Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) Coord Imaging Flow PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Brandon Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
HCA Florida Brandon Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Coord Imaging Flow PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
Imaging Flow Coordinator
Our Imaging Teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We are seeking an Imaging Flow Coordinator. As our new Imaging Flow Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating patient flow in imaging department. You will provide clerical support to assigned staff and leaders by maintaining a professional and organized office. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity.
Your duties and responsibilities may include:
- You will verify patient location and lab results when applicable.
- You will arrange transportation when needed
- You may assist in assigning internal transport of patients, imaging room turn over, technologist assisting.
- You will coordinate activities of the Department
- Performs clerical duties including typing, photocopying, faxing, incoming and outgoing correspondence, phone calls, receiving guests, visitors, and customers.
- Responsible for copies of patient imaging records.
- Monitors daily procedure schedule to insure radiologist coverage efficiently.
- Assist with Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation charging and documentation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Medical Terminology
- 6 months - 1 year hospital/ Imaging Experience
- Licensed/Certification as CNA, EMT, or MA preferred
- Training preferred in Transport, Meditech, or Radiologic Technologist Aide
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Brandon Hospital is a 400 bed acute care hospital in Brandon, FL. We offer many services including a heart & vascular center, behavioral health center and a women's center. Our women's center includes a 36 bed neonatal intensive care unit. We have a reflux center and a bariatric center. We are dedicated to quality and devoted to our community. We have been named a top 100 hospital in America many times. Our intensive care unit has been named a top 100 ICU. Join our friendly hospital with its caring staff located just south of Tampa. We are proud of our colleagues who contribute to the care and services of patients. Whether it is clinical care or our support staff, everyone has an important role in contributing to the health of our community. We hope you'll consider a career at HCA Florida Brandon Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Coord Imaging Flow PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Apply on company website