Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our nursing team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits will include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment (available for select roles and facilities), an employee discount program and more. Choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan that will best suit your needs.
The RN is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
HCA Healthcare is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility-based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Experience a higher degree of patient care at HCA Florida Largo Hospital, part of the HCA West and Central Florida hospital system. Our 455-bed acute care teaching hospital with 12 residency programs consists of three campuses, offering one of the most comprehensive complements of services for patients in Tampa Bay. Conveniently located in Largo, Florida - south of Clearwater and north of St. Petersburg - our location makes for a perfect coastal lifestyle!
Watch this video to meet our Critical Care Director & learn more about our Critical Care Team: https://bit.ly/2Hf1Dat3 .
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our recruiters. Unlock unlimited career possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Current Florida RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current BLS Certification from the American Heart Association required.
- Current American Heart Association ACLS certification preferred (required within 6 months of hire).
- Current PALS/ENPC and NIHSS certifications preferred.
- National Critical Care Nursing Certification (CCRN) preferred.
- One year previous experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Prior Critical Care and Neurosurgical nursing care experience desired.
- Prior formal critical care course (ECCO) preferred.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
Apply on company website