Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Echo Vascular Technician with HCA Florida Largo Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
HCA Florida Largo Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Florida Largo Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Echo Vascular Technician to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
At HCA West Florida, we are committed to creating a world-class experience for each patient. As part of our team, you will work alongside a dedicated group of professionals truly making a difference in the health and lives of the people of West Florida. We are seeking an Echo Vascular Technologist. As an Echo Vascular Technologist, you will be responsible for the daily operation of the Echo-Vascular non-invasive lab. You will also be responsible for performing special non-invasive procedures. If you share our passion and vision, we invite you to apply now!
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- You will utilize knowledge of Echo and vascular technology and experience in order to perform non-invasive procedures according to Largo Medical Center's policies, procedures, and protocols.
- You must be able to recognize and respond appropriately to life threatening situations.
- You will organize work to provide care to patients by prioritizing, delegating, and monitoring.
- You will maintain accountability for your own knowledge and skills, and support the philosophy, objectives and goals of the hospital.
- You must be able to perform special non-invasive procedures (M-Mode, 2-D, TEE, Doppler, Color-Flow, Stress Echo, Cardiac Stress, Electrocardiograms, Signal averaged Electrocardiograms and Holter Monitoring).
- Vocational/Technical School
- RVT Certification
- Meditech knowledge
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Vocational School Graduate
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Largo Hospital is a 425 bed teaching hospital. We are located in Largo, FL and offer a coastal lifestyle. We have served the community since 1978. Our hospital offers a broad range of medical services. We have expanded our services in medicine and technology for our growing community needs. We have received the gold seal from the Joint Commission. Our heart and stroke care has received quality accolades from the American Heart Association. We are a leader in providing equality in healthcare. We are more than a provider of medical excellence and take our mission statement seriously. We hope you'll consider our careers at HCA Florida Largo Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Echo Vascular Technician opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website