Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a CT Technologist OC with HCA Florida Ocala Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
Sign on Bonus: $15,000.00 for Qualified Candidates
HCA Florida Ocala Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Florida Ocala Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic CT Technologist OC to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
Performs those duties directly involved with the completion of all requested procedures of the Imaging Department with regards to Quality and Quantity, providing services to all inpatients and outpatients of all age groups. Establishes and maintains a good rapport and professional relationship with fellow employees, other departments and medical staff. May be required to work at HCA Florida Ocala Hospital, HCA Florida West Marion Hospital or The Free Standing Emergency Department.What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- ARRT (R) required; ARRT Registered Computerized Tomography Technologist within 6 months of hire or transfer
- Florida State Registered Radiologic Technologist required
- Vocational School Graduate, or Associate Degree required; 4 year Bachelor Degree preferred
- Less than 1 year of imaging experience required; 1 - 3 years of imaging experience preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Ocala Hospital is a 288-bed facility. We are located in the heart of Ocala, Florida. Our hospital is a part of Ocala Health. We are home to Florida West Marion Hospital, HCA Florida Summerfield Emergency, HCA Florida Maricamp Emergency and HCA Florida Trailwinds Village Emergency. Our facility is a Level II Trauma Center. We are the region's only Comprehensive Stroke Center. We are committed to patient-centered care. We offer a host of quality and award-winning services. Our services include orthopedic, cardiovascular, emergency and neurological care, robotic and weight loss surgery and rehabilitation services.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our CT Technologist OC opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website