Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse RN Labor and Delivery PRN you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Osceola Hospital which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
HCA Florida Osceola Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at HCA Florida Osceola Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications
Job Summary: We are seeking a dynamic Labor & Delivery RN to join our team. We need a compassionate and reliable RN to provide care and treatment to obstetric patients in our patient centered care model. In this role you will be required to make clinical assessments of situations and manage treatment autonomously. You would be part of a phenomenal team that works hard to support each other while providing excellent care to our patients in a collaborative manner.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
Collect comprehensive data pertinent to the patient's health or situation
Advocate for patients as part of the interdisciplinary team
Analyze the assessment data to determine the diagnosis or issues
Evaluates the obstetrical patient for any situation that may compromise the well-being of mother and fetus
Participate in routine delivery as well as planned or emergent Cesarean Sections
Act as an advocate for patient safety
Ensure effective care and use of time, supplies, and equipment
Educate patients regarding their medications, procedure and treatments, providing patients and their families with support throughout their stay
What qualifications you will need:
Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida, multistate or able to obtain licensure prior to start is required
1 year of RN experience in Labor & Delivery
BSN is preferred
Neonate Resuscitate must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
Registered Nurse Diploma, or Associate Degree
Advanced Cardiac Life Spt, or ACLS Instructor must be obtained within 60 days of employment start date
Basic Cardiac Life Support, or BCLS Instructor must be obtained prior to employment start date
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Osceola Hospital is a 404-bed tertiary care hospital. We are accredited by the Joint Commission and are a Level II Trauma Center. We are a teaching hospital in collaboration with UCF College of Medicine. Our hospital is conveniently and centrally located in the Heart of Kissimmee. We are only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration, and Poinciana. We are committed to enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services including Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, and Comprehensive Stroke Center. Other services include The Baby Suites Maternity Care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women's Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine, and a Graduate Medical Education Program. We expand our care to the community with our freestanding Emergency Department at Hunter's Creek ER.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse RN Labor and Delivery PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website