Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as an Ultrasound Technologist OS? At HCA Florida Osceola Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
HCA Florida Osceola Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Ultrasound Technologist OS like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
Performs ultrasound procedures in an accurate and timely manner. Assists with patient transportation and other related services as required. Performs clerical functions as required. Provides preliminary interpretation of exams as required. Works weekends, holidays and on-call as assigned and required by department volumes/staffing. Provides ultrasound services at HCA Florida Osceola Imaging and Hospital as required and assigned. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the mission of HCA Florida Osceola Hospital. It is expected that the employee will demonstrate behavior consistent with the core values. The employee shall support Osceola Hospital's strategic plan and the goals and direction of the Performance Improvement Plan (PIP).
Ability to perform routine procedure with stationary portable equipment in all areas of the facility, including the operating room. Ability to perform procedures of various types to include routine and invasive procedures. Demonstrated ability to work with patients of all ages. Extensive knowledge of the current operation of all departmental equipment, accessories and procedures. Ability to diagnose basic equipment malfunctions and communicate with service personnel. Uses initiative and independent judgement when necessary. Ability to train various staff types in essential job functions and evaluate those functions. Good communication skills and the ability to use proper channels of communication. Ability to coordinate varied tasks.What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Currently registered or registry eligible through ARDMS as a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Must be RDMS registered within one year of employment or two years from graduation date/completion of program
- Graduate from an accredited program in Ultrasound.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Osceola Hospital is a 404-bed tertiary care hospital. We are accredited by the Joint Commission and are a Level II Trauma Center. We are a teaching hospital in collaboration with UCF College of Medicine. Our hospital is conveniently and centrally located in the Heart of Kissimmee. We are only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration, and Poinciana. We are committed to enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services including Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, and Comprehensive Stroke Center. Other services include The Baby Suites Maternity Care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women's Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine, and a Graduate Medical Education Program. We expand our care to the community with our freestanding Emergency Department at Hunter's Creek ER.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Ultrasound Technologist OS opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website