Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Account Relationship Manager? At HCA Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
At HCA Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Account Relationship Manager like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
The Contingent Workforce Account Relationship Manager will be responsible for nurturing relationships with existing clients and contract consultants. They will proactively build relationships with client companies who require staffing services in the IT and EMR space. The Contingent Workforce Account Relationship Manager will partner with the recruitment team to ensure client satisfaction and delivery are met/surpassed. They will also partner with the sales and marketing team to proactively attract and develop additional staff augmentation business. They will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day management associated with contingent staffing at various accounts. This individual will develop existing and new staff augmentation business with CereCore clients. They will proactively build relationships with hiring managers, qualify IT requisitions, present and advocate for CereCore talent and provide full lifecycle support to the account(s).
- Ability to partner with staffing services and/or source, recruit, and present candidates successfully to clients
- Serve as the point of contact between all client account management matters between candidate(s) and client(s).
- Will oversee and provide client updates on candidate interviews and onboarding steps.
- Will be responsible for second-level candidate screenings.
- Managing existing staff augmentation relationships to protect and grow client-base in a competitive environment.
- Work across client teams and departments to resource projects and meet deadlines.
- Complement sales team by providing sales leads, assisting with sales presentations, etc.
- Maximize profits by negotiating contracts with clients.
- Provide timely and successful staff augmentation delivery to clients' needs and objectives.
- Increase commercial staff augmentation business line with new and existing clients; identify areas of improvement, develop strategy and meet goal(s).
- Develop forecasts and track account metrics on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Manage and gain new business development leads via referrals, networking events, and more.
- Plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training.
- Handle challenging client requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage staff augmentation opportunities within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
- Ensure client retention.
- Build relationships, with the goal to be the vendor of choice.
- Proactively search for client companies with staffing service needs.
- Requires 5+ years of experience in related field
- Requires Bachelor's degree or higher
- Proven work experience and track record as an Account Manager and/or Business Development Manager within IT and/or IT healthcare
- Ability to multi-task and manage more than one client account including candidate management and operational tasks
- Previous Information Technology recruitment experience required
- Previous EMR and healthcare experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and influence key stakeholders in all levels of an organization
- Experience delivering successful solutions to customer needs
- High attention to deal and strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple accounts and scenarios at one, maintaining exceptional delivery time and quality
- Excellent communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Travel may be required
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of experience
- Previous IT and/or EMR recruitment experience
- Customer support
- Organizational skills; multi-tasking
- Communication skills; cross-channel communication
- Sound understanding of problem solving techniques; negotiation skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a crisis situation
- Presentation skills
- Computer skills and experience with CRM and ATS software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint skills
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Account Relationship Manager opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website