BC/BE Internal Medicine physician needed to join Internal Medicine Associates of Kansas City, an established group of community physicians serving residents in both Missouri and Kansas. The practice features same day and next day appointments, in-office EKG's, bone density studies, ultrasound testing and a convenient location just minutes from downtown Kansas City.
Employment highlights include but are not limited to:
• Base Salary + Quarterly Production Bonus Eligibility
• Stability of joining a mature, hospital-employed practice
• Excellent health benefits, CME, malpractice, sign on bonus and relocation assistance available
• Licensure, Fees, Dues Allowance
• Clinic located in on-campus medical building
• 1:5 call rotation for practice call
ABOUT HCA Midwest Health
HCA Midwest Health is the largest healthcare network in the Kansas City area, as ranked by Becker's Hospital Review, comprised of 7 hospitals, 3 freestanding ERs, 2,500 physicians, 7 urgent care centers, 150 physician practice locations, and 7 surgery centers.
ABOUT Research Medical Center
Research Medical Center (RMC), a 500+ bed facility, serves six counties in the Kansas City metro and surrounding communities. RMC is a regional referral center for stroke, heart, cancer, trauma, high-risk pregnancies and newborn care. Our mission is to touch lives with hope, healing, comfort and care. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, our hospital system is comprised of three health clinics that embody the heart of the HCA Midwest Health system.
ABOUT Kansas City
• Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
• The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
• Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
• KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
• On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
• Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more.
Apply on company website