HCA Healthcare is seeking an experienced vascular nurse practitioner for a full-time, hospital employed opportunity at Lakeview Regional Medical Center.
- Board certified and eligible for medical licensure in the state of Louisiana
- Vascular experience is required
- Position is based in the outpatient clinic with a Monday through Friday schedule
- Average patient volume of approximately 20 patients per day
- Opportunity to join an established practice with other clinicians including a physician and a nurse practitioner
- Practice boasts skilled clinical support staff including LPN and MA
- Comfortable practicing independently in a busy outpatient setting
- Experience in the care of patients with peripheral arterial disease, venous varicose veins, venous disease, vascular post-op patients, and patients needing dialysis fistulas
- Superb location based in Covington, LA, across the lake from New Orleans
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage, and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
About Lakeview Regional Medical Center
- Founded in 1977, Lakeview Regional Medical Center features a 167+ beds with more than 800 employees, 240+ physicians and specialties
- Lakeview, a campus of Tulane Medical Center, delivers nationally recognized heart and stroke care, diabetes care, orthopedic services, outpatient rehabilitation services, women's and senior-friendly care, as well as award-winning behavioral health services and a comprehensive range of outpatient services
- Recognized for 5 consecutive years as a top performer by the Joint Commission and ranked in the top 10 percent of all HCA hospitals for employee and physician satisfaction
- The hospital features a level III trauma center, heart center and a surgical institute with advanced medical and surgical technologies in state-of-the-art facilities
The city of Covington, founded in 1813, is a charming southern community nestled among three rivers. An eclectic mix of boutiques, art galleries, specialty shops and restaurants line the downtown streets. Known as the Northshore, our natural beauty and picturesque surroundings are just 45 minutes from downtown New Orleans or the beaches of the Mississippi Gulf Coast, offering a unique and inviting small town with the conveniences and attractions of a larger city.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Medin Powell, Physician Recruiter email@example.com. Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE.
HCA Healthcare is seeking an experienced vascular nurse practitioner for a full-time, hospital employed opportunity at Lakeview Regional Medical...
Apply on company website