Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) CT Technologist Reg with HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic CT Technologist Reg to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a CT Technologist Lead, you will be responsible for the provision of computed tomographic radiographs to patients in accordance with physicians' orders. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
What You Will Do In This Role:
- You will prepare patients for CT exam, explains procedure and ensure technical quality.
- You will promote individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education.
- You will possess knowledge of medical terminology sufficient to work accurately within the Imaging Department.
- You will serve as a mentor and resource to less experienced staff/student.
- You will work as a team player and meet the needs of the Imaging Department.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
- Associate Degree, Diploma or BSRT degree in Radiologic Technology is required.
- Current licensure by the Texas Department of Health as an MRT is required.
- Current registration with ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists) is required.
- Advanced certification in CT required within 6 months of employment.
- Previous experience in CT in a clinic or hospital setting is preferred.
- American Heart Association BLS certification is required.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake is a 530+ bed hospital where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, we have proudly been providing high quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Houston Bay Area. We opened our doors in 1972 and now employ 2,000+ staff members and 900+ physicians in a wide range of specialties. Our specialists offer more talent and experience than any other hospital in the region. We are a Level II Trauma Center and the only exclusive heart hospital south of Houston. Our accredited center provides nationally-recognized care in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and recovery of cardiovascular diseases. HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake offers a variety of other services, including Woman Services, Pediatric Care, Breast Diagnostic Center, ACR-accredited Imaging Center, Wound Care Treatment Center featuring Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, and much more. We are members of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare. Together we are stronger, smarter and more accessible in providing the patient-centered care you need close to home.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our CT Technologist Reg opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website