Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking an Ultrasound Technician to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress - Houston, Texas
Ultrasound Technician Multi Reg - Ultrasound
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress is a 139-licensed bed, general acute care hospital. Our services include the latest, state-of-the-art medical technology and equipment, well-respected area physicians, and an upscale five-star hotel-like ambiance. Designed with patients and physicians in mind, HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress aims to be the hospital of choice for the northwest corridor.
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
- The Ultrasound Technologist is expected to have a high level of knowledge in anatomy and pathology as imaged through sonography.
- This position requires demonstration of proficiency in both vascular and routine abdominal US. Sonography technologists must have ability to work with efficiency, initiative, and independence in the performance of procedures and decision making.
- Must demonstrate findings accurately with all indicated measurements, etc.
- Frequently interacts with physicians. Demonstrates full understanding of clinical diagnosis as it pertains to images obtained.
- Able to adhere to established protocols by Radiologists.
- Works under direction of radiologists and Supervisor in order to produce images of highest diagnostic quality.
- Able to work under pressure, coordinating and prioritizing workflow.
- Representing the Imaging services team, portrays professionalism in communications with various departments. Demonstrates interest and pursues expanding expertise in profession keeping abreast of standards in the field of sonograph
• Graduate from an Accredited School of Sonography or Radiologic Technology with formal or on the job training in Ultrasound.
What qualifications you will need:
• At least six months experience post certification(s)
• American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification required.
• Current registration with ARDMS in Abdomen required, (ARDMS) and Current (RVT), or (RVS)
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website