This position is responsible for providing business analysis and guidance to ensure alignment and integration across functional areas in support of divisional strategies and to ensure consistency and efficiency. The resource may support and lead teams responsible for implementation of initiatives with high complexity that affects multiple functional areas within the division. Supports the prioritization of divisional activities and tracks progress to goals.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 3 years' experience OR 7 years' experience in business analysis, process improvement, strategic planning, research, project management, product administration, product operations or relevant health care industry experience
- Project management skills, including strong organization, prioritization and problem-solving skills; strong oral, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; ability to accept direction and feedback
- Experience interacting with personnel of multiple departments and at various levels in the organization
- Knowledge of strategic planning techniques and industry trends
- Analytical and information synthesis skills
- Experience interpreting business and financial information
- Verbal and written communication and organization skills
- Experience with changing assignments and priorities
- PC proficiency to include MS Office products
Preferred Required Job Qualifications:
- Health insurance or healthcare industry experience
**Please note that this role is a flex or hybrid position where you work some days in the office and some from home.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website