At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!Job Summary This Position Is Responsible For Supporting Sales Solutions Implementation Plans For Group Business, Including The Research, Analysis, And Measurement Of Key Data Related To New Solutions And Continuous Improvement Of Existing Sales Capabilities And Processes.
- Participate in projects affecting assigned areas.
- Assist in the creation of Sales and Account Management (SAM) business requirements, user stories and needs assessments for assigned areas.
- Draft communications for Salesforce releases.
- Create job aids and training materials to assist with SAM teams' adoption of process and Salesforce updates.
- Draft print, electronic, portal and campaign content as needed.
- Support the planning and execution of Sales Solutions workstreams for training, communications, reporting and new workstreams as needed.
- Develop knowledge in the area of SAM technology, process and people solutions.
- Support the development of best practices.
- Research, track and resolve issues/concerns related to day to day operations, including working with other business areas to achieve.
- Build stakeholder relationships and interact with management and staff.
- Interact one-on-one and in group settings with departmental/cross-functional team members to assist in identifying issues, gather data, brainstorm, prioritize, discuss analytic approach, and share findings; concentrating on sales process excellence and measurement.
- Contribute to the improve of collaboration and process efficiencies within SAM and with internal partners.
- Support the effective identification, validation and resolution of business requirements across multiple segments and various organizational levels.
- Support the development of metrics and financial requirements for reporting and dashboard needs.
- Serve as the Sales and Account Management training liaison to execute field training needs:
- Contribute to the draft and review of training materials as needed
- Assist in coordinating training development with Blue University or other internal / external parties as needed.
- Assist in coordinating training for impacted operations areas to ensure smooth deployment and open lines of communication for new or changed processes.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 1 year of experience in a managed care, consulting, sales or project management OR 5 years of experience.
- Experience developing communications, tools, processes or strategies.
- Knowledge of group healthcare/managed care trends, products, and industry.
- Knowledge of sales, tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of training strategies and implementation process.
- Experience with dashboards and reporting.
- Results track record.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Math, Engineering or Healthcare.
Additional Responsibilities Required by All HCSC Employees: (This section is not editable)
- Act with integrity and maintain a respectful, professional manner in all interactions with co-workers, management, customers and other business contacts
- Comply with HIPAA, the Code of Business Ethics & Conduct, our Diversity & Inclusion Principles, and other applicable corporate and departmental policies
- Maintain complete confidentiality in all matters of company business
- Maintain communication with management regarding developments within areas of assigned responsibilities, and perform special projects as required or requested
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website