DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about non-acute provider and nonprofit organization program management that enables hospitals to be profitable and continue delivering best in class services to the end patient? At HealthTrust, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an AVP of AdvantageTrust today with our AdvantageTrust Team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthTrust, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated AVP of AdvantageTrust like you to be a part of our team.
As an AVP of AdvantageTrust, you will be responsible for developing and managing the day to day operations of the AdvantageTrust program for HealthTrust while supervising a team of individuals responsible for the key operational aspects of the organization including data analysis, communication, technology, membership management, contract implementation, customer service and ongoing account management. You will have the opportunity to support the Vice President in the development of overall strategy and marketing of the program, budget development and financial management.
In this role you will be responsible for the below activities:
- Oversee AdvantageTrust operational elements including the AdvantageTrust website, member enrollment process, communication and marketing of the program to member hospitals.
- Coordinate and final signature of member Participation Agreements and Strategic Sourcing Agreements.
- Interfaces with HealthTrust account management and contracting staff
- Coordinates and leads the management of the Expansion partnership
- Coordinates and leads the Alternate Care Advisory Board to update members on key program initiatives and develop new agreements and program offerings.
- Supports account managers efforts with HealthTrust Equity groups and other group participants to maximize their use of contracts, enhance contract compliance/commitment, retain membership and establish HealthTrust as a principal component of their cost containment strategy.
- Manages the day-to-day activities of department staff and work on continuous process improvement efforts.
- Facilitates regular communication of the program with equity owner groups and other groups that are utilizing the program to service their non-acute care facilities.
- Provides overviews of the program to interested parties including member hospital executives, equity owner sales representatives, individual groups and other potential new members.
- Assists with the development of annual department budgets and manages monthly expenses to insure expenses are within acceptable ranges
- Continually identifies and implements areas of process improvement such as enrollment processing, implementation of contracts at member sites, marketing materials, websites, and all other components of the program.
- Monitors key indicators tracking growth of the program
- Provides updates on program progress to key executives including Equity Board, Alternate Care Advisory Board, Supply Chain Board and other committees as requested.
- Identifies and measures key indicators for success including revenue, expenses, and customer satisfaction. Implements improvements when deficiencies are identified.
- Works with HealthTrust legal department on any member participation agreements with changes to established boilerplate.
- Acts as liaison between the HealthTrust contracting staff and the Alternate Care Advisory Board in order to facilitate the development of new contracts, programs and services.
- Willingness and ability to travel (day/overnight) four (4) to eight (8) days per month.
- Bachelor's degree required; Advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years of management and healthcare experience.
- Contract development and implementation process in the healthcare group purchasing experience.
- Strong understanding of the healthcare supply chain process, group purchasing, and healthcare in general.
- Experience working with physicians, surgery centers and long term care facilities is a plus.
- Experience in managing employees.
- Familiarity with contract language and working with attorneys.
- Experience with all healthcare classes of trade is a plus.
HealthTrust is committed to strengthening provider performance and clinical excellence through an aligned membership model and the delivery of total spend management advisory solutions that leverage our operator experience, scale and innovation. With corporate headquarters in Nashville, Tennessee, we serve over 1,600 hospitals and health systems, and more than 43,000 other member locations including ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, long-term care and alternate care sites.
Our organization operates as a limited partnership with HCA Healthcare as the managing general partner. HCA Healthcare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprising 185 hospitals and approximately 2,000 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers, and physician clinics, in 21 states and the United Kingdom. HealthTrust serves as the shared services supply chain organization for HCA Healthcare.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our AVP of AdvantageTrust opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website