Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Senior Application Engineer you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HealthTrust Workforce Solutions which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Senior Application Engineer where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
The opportunity requires working onsite in Sunrise, FL; relocation assistance is not available!
We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated self-starter Sr. Application Engineer to join our growing team at HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, the leading healthcare MSP provider. The Application Engineer will have two primary focuses, working with the business to continue to develop, enhance, support and grow our stable of web applications, and develop, enhance and support our current system and database integrations in MS SQL Server. This candidate will use their prior experience and knowledge to analyze current business needs and requirements, develop, test and implement best-practice solutions with moderate supervision. The ideal candidate will have a unique technical balance of both strong object-oriented programming fundamentals in C#, as well as a strong SQL programming knowledge. The candidate should be proficient in C# and .NET Framework 4.5 or higher, familiar with MVC/MVVM patterns and working knowledge of entity framework or ORM Concepts and patterns. The candidate should also be proficient with MS SQL Server, data modeling principles, T-SQL, creating/enhancing stored procedures as well as creating SSIS packages for ETL processes. The App Engineer should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, working with end-users and business leaders to help guide and facilitate business needs. The ideal candidate must possess strong communication skills, be highly motivated, able to self-manage workloads to meet due dates, and foster collaboration amongst team members internally and across departments.
- 40% Develop, enhance and support current and future web applications
- 25% Develop, enhance and support current database integrations and automated jobs.
- 10% Collaborate with business analysts, project managers, end-users, business leaders/sponsors and customers on project requirements and support issues.
- 5% Participate in regularly scheduled peer code review, team stand-ups and one-on-one's
- 5% Documentation of new development items, deployed solutions, enhancement releases or new implementations for team repository
- 5% Provide accurate and thorough estimates of work effort in tracking tool, completion times and creating CAB requests for code deployment
- 5% Participate in large-scale development projects involving multiple areas outside of core team.
- 5% Establishing and responding to system generated alerts Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 5 or more years Required
- 5+ years of software engineering experience required.
- 5+ years of object-oriented language experience required.
- 5+ years of database design and programming experience required.
- 5+ years of Microsoft platform (.NET, Windows, IIS) experience required.
- 5+ years of C# experience required.
- Working knowledge of Entity Framework or ORM Concepts and patterns required
- Experience with multi-tiered application development
- Experience with Web API/RESTful services
- Familiar with Jira and GIT for source control required
- T-SQL (SQL Server 200x) experience required.
- Database troubleshooting (Stored Procs, Views, Scheduled Jobs) required
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) required.
- Lean or Agile experience preferred.
- Experience in developing and deploying SSIS packages preferred
- Knowledge of .Net Core 2.X a plus
- Frontend UI Frameworks (Angular 4+) a plus
- Azure cloud development or architecture a plus
- Xamarin or any Mobile development a plus
Physical Demands / Working Conditions:
- Light travel could be required
- Typical work week hours can vary depending on workload and project deliverables.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Senior Application Engineer opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website