We are currently seeking a Structural Engineer to join our team. As a Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for working as part of a team that is responsible for all aspects of engineering analysis and design on projects.
- Responsible for engineering analysis of projects under the supervision of a Project Engineer.
- Participate as a team member, contributing ideas and possible solutions.
- Visit project sites during construction for reviews of quality, progress, and compliance with specifications and standards.
- Responsible for the quality and timely delivery of the projects to budget.
- Seeks input from more senior staff on technical matters to improve the overall project.
- Fosters a commitment to external and internal client service.
- Able to work creatively to reach solutions to complex problems.
- Proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD
- Ability to organize and collect relevant engineering data for analysis.
- Bachelor of Science in engineering degree, Master's degree preferred
- Licensed SE in states with SE license, PE or CE / PE in other states.
- LEED credential required within 6 months of employment.
- One year project engineering experience on building engineering projects in a particular discipline. Three years' experience preferred.
- Experience in working in integrated teams.
- Experience in design and delivery of LEED Silver or higher projects.
- Experience with architecturally significant buildings is a plus.
- Experience with potential project types in commercial, corporate, institutional and civic, justice, aviation, and healthcare sectors is a plus.
- Experience with complex analysis tools for structural design.
- Experience in the design of structural systems for small complex buildings.
HOK is a drug-free workplace. HOK is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
Apply on company website