Join the hospital trusted by Chicago's Southland, Ingalls Memorial Hospital, in this role as a CT Tech.
7500 Sign on bonus!
Under the supervision of the Manager, Radiologic Services, gives work direction to assigned personnel and participates in the operation of providing CT and XR services as a multifunctional technologist to both inpatients and outpatients of all ages, at all CHHD sites. Ingalls campus locations include Harvey, Calumet City, Flossmoor and Tinley Park. Participates in ACR Accreditation process and in maintaining ACR standards for CT. Participates in Radiologic Services Quality Assurance Committee with applicable indicators submitted as scheduled, and participates in hospital based TQM/CQI activities as requested
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology and maintains certification with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Retains an active Radiography accreditation with the Illinois Department of Nuclear Safety.
- Must successfully complete and maintain CPR certification
- ARRT (CT) preferred at hire, expected within 18 months if no experience
- Job Type/FTE: Full time, 0.90FTE
- Shift: Nights
- Weekends (Friday/Saturday/Sunday) every other weekend 7p-7:30a
Three 12 hour shifts per weeek
*perform XR and CT on midnight shift
*2 holidays a year
- Unit/Department: CT
- CBA Code: Non-Union
Must comply with Ingalls Memorial Hospital's COVID-19 Vaccination requirement as a condition of employment. If you have already received the vaccination, you must provide proof as part of the pre-employment process. This is in addition to your compliance with the Flu Vaccination requirement as well. Medical and religious exemptions will be considered consistent with applicable law. Lastly, a pre-employment physical, drug screening, and background check are also required for all employees prior to hire.
Apply on company website