Join the hospital trusted by Chicago's Southland, Ingalls Memorial Hospital, in this role as a Private Duty Registered Nurse with Ingalls Memorial Hospital.
In this role as a Private Duty Registered Nurse you assist clients in meeting their psychosocial, safety, and physical needs by performing nursing procedures and judgment for which he or she has been educated and has provided proof and validation of necessary skills.
The Private Duty Registered Nurse assists with client need according to the plan of care and observes and records pertinent data to the Clinical Supervisor. Any need for physician contact should be related immediately to the designated Clinical Supervisor.
- Current state of Illinois nursing license as an RN.
- Current CPR is required.
- One year of nursing experience is preferred.
- Experience in home care or private duty is preferred and pediatric experience is a plus.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Job Type/FTE: PRN
- Unit/Department: Private Duty
- CBA Code: Non Union
Apply on company website