Requisition Number: 80381
We are Insight Digital Innovation.
Insight Digital Innovation is dedicated to making the impossible possible. We combine cutting-edge technology, creative thinking and the power of scale to deliver radical business transformation.
Our areas of expertise include Cloud enablement, Data & AI, DevOps, Digital strategy, Intelligent applications, IoT & smart edge and Transformation Services.
From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter.
Microsoft 2020 US Partner of the Year
Databricks 2020 National Consulting and SI Partner of the Year
HashiCorp 2020 Partner Award: Americas Investment Partner of the Year
Intel 2020 US Innovation Partner of the YearInsight is seeking a Cloud Solutions Architect to join our Digital Innovation team.
Job Description Overview
This is a motivated and passionate Cloud Solutions Architect in a consulting practice who can provide thought leadership, architect, and delivery products within the Cloud and DevOps space. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and success leading and delivering cloud solutions on projects.
What you’ll do for Insight:
- Design, plan and implement cloud solutions for enterprise customers in a major public cloud provider: Azure, AWS, GCP.
- Design, plan and implement container platform based solutions in a Kubernetes platform
- Lead and deliver large-scale app modernization projects through application rationalization and modernization processes
- Lead and deliver client projects that encompass systems architecture, proof-of-concept and technical deployment services
- Integrate emerging technologies into offerings to provide sales teams additional opportunities to approach customers with new ideas/engagement.
- Collaborate with Practice leadership and thought leaders on pre-sales engagements, solution designs and proposals
- Collaborate with partners such as Microsoft, Google and AWS to stay updated on new technologies
- Assist with development of new offerings within frameworks for emerging cloud technologies
- Become a partner, subject-matter expert and trusted advisor to clients, advising on best-fit technologies and best practices
REQUIREMENTS Background and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field preferred.
- Certifications in relevant technologies, cloud providers, or demonstration of ongoing learning
- 7+ years of experience in consulting services or similar roles focused on project-based work, and/or solution development.
- 3+ years of leading teammates or being part of large teams on projects
- Breadth of knowledge across Microsoft Azure products & solutions or a comparable platform
- Has demonstrated experience with application modernization and container solutions
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company.
- 2+ years of experience in large-scale application modernization
- 5+ years of experience in architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications
- 2+ years of experience in “migrating” on premise workloads to the cloud
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends and deployment projects
- Experience and knowledge in container architectures and deployment
- Deep experience with large cloud public provider: Azure, AWS, GCP
- Knowledge and experience with .NET applications hosted on a cloud platform or a comparable programming language
- Experience with network architecture, topologies, hybrid connectivity, and modern approaches to networking design
- Experience in relevant tools such as: Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm, and other cloud native tools and techniques
Consulting and Soft Skills
- High integrity, with a proactive, positive approach to work
- Ability to present and speak to complex solutions in a client facing delivery or presales role
- Agile experience is a plus.
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies quickly
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Salary Range 110-150 with a variable compensation plan
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: [[ATL]] || [[Georgia]] || [[USA]] || [[Cloud]] || [[Azure]] || [[AWS]] ||
Apply on company website