Requisition Number: 80061
We are Insight Digital Innovation.
Insight Digital Innovation is dedicated to making the impossible possible. We combine cutting-edge technology, creative thinking and the power of scale to deliver radical business transformation.
Our areas of expertise include Cloud enablement, Data & AI, DevOps, Digital strategy, Intelligent applications, IoT & smart edge and Transofrmation Services.
From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our employeeshelp clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter.
Microsoft 2020 US Partner of the Year
Databricks 2020 National Consulting and SI Partner of the Year
HashiCorp 2020 Partner Award: Americas Investment Partner of the Year
Intel 2020 US Innovation Partner of the Year
As Portfolio Manager, Data & AI, you will be accountable for the development and management of Insight’s go-to-market (GTM) solutions and services offerings using industry and Insight specific frameworks and methodologies.
You will play a lead role within teams to ensure the successful development and ongoing success and performance of these offerings. This means driving an integrated motion from Marketing top of the funnel activities through opportunity development through a BDR team motion closing standard offerings or handing off custom solution conversations through appointment setting with sales.
You will perform market research, meet with Practice thought leaders, sales stakeholders, partners, industry analysts and meet with potential buyers to identify industry and client problems. Success is ensured by your experience, education, and leadership capabilities. Specific knowledge is required of offerings that combine Data, AI, Cloud, hardware, software, professional services, managed services, and development of intellectual property.
What you’ll do for Insight:
- Develop new offerings using Insight’s Offering Development Framework and other industry accepted methods.
- Perform technical market research and create client and competitor stories using input from technical architects, sales, clients and market problem statements.
- Accountable for all activities and the timeline of offering releases.
- Accountable for the offering(s) during its lifecycle to ensure success.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to develop top of funnel lead generation activities
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to perform sales enablement to drive sales velocity and consistency with delivery capabilities and capacity
- Create internal frameworks for gauging a customer’s maturity in various technology areas (e.g. Data & AI) to aid with sales enablement and positioning of offerings.
- Collaborate with Practice leadership and thought leaders to design and build offerings.
- Collaborate with partners such as Microsoft, Google and have AWS to design and build offerings.
- Work with Portfolio team to manage ownership of demo environments for sales enablement.
- Collaborating with Practice teammates to create relevant proof-of-concepts that demonstrate technologies to promote sales and related offerings.
- Integrate emerging technologies into offerings to offer sales teams additional opportunities to approach customers with new ideas/engagement.
- Collaborate with delivery to ensure they operationalized the people, processes, and tools to support the delivery of the new offering.
- Collaborate with the Portfolio team ensuring team hits launch dates, milestones, and deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, Marketing, or related field preferred. (MBA preferred).
- 7 or more years of experience in Services Presales and Management or similar roles focused on services, products, offerings, and/or solution development for clients.
- 5 or more years of technology experience with presales for service offerings, and/or experience at industry peers (or OEM) within related solutions or service.
- 5 or more years of experience with services from an integrator, channel provider, MSP, or OEM provider within a similar industry as Insight; competently understand channel services and MSP providers.
- 3 or more years of leading teammates
- Demonstrate examples of products and offerings developed
- Demonstrate product development methodologies and framework
- Demonstrate Go-to-market and release methodology
- Demonstrate product/offering lifecycle approach
- Additional experience required in operationalizing delivery, presales and sales, marketing, and/or service delivery
- Public speaking and presenting
- Ability to communicate complex business messaging with industry analysts
- Experience with analytical, data-based approaches
- Ability to travel
- Agile experience is a plus.
We have created a team-oriented environment with quality people, career advancement opportunities, great work/life balance and an excellent compensation and benefits package.
Our people appreciate that they represent a brand that is invested in growing local relationships while working globally and doing what is right for our co-workers and clients.
We are high on supporting each other and hiring/developing the best technical professionals in the industry.
Diversity and inclusion is essential at Insight’s 87 offices across the globe. Our teammates each bring unique life experiences, viewpoints and backgrounds — and we believe that’s a fundamental factor in building stronger teams.
These are some of the reasons why we are often selected as a Best Places to Work award winner in the cities where we work.
Discover more at insight.com…or just APPLY!
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || Georgia (US-GA) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||
Apply on company website