Requisition Number: 80140
PreSales Practice Manager / Services – Remote
We areInsight Enterprises (NASDAQ:NSIT)
As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow.
From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter.
Pre Sales Practice Manager - Storage
- Must have Consulting Services Experience 6+ years
The Practice Manager is required to oversee and help the business units to monitor technology trends within assigned jurisdiction and ensure that Insight/CDCT represents the leading technologies within the cloud & data center transformation (CDCT) area and to develop CDCT-specific services and tools to assist in selling integrated solutions. Tools may include services briefs, white papers, presentation slides, case studies, business plans, research analysis or other items that assist in educating sales, architects and clients on the solutions with some specific area of expertise. The Practice Manager will build business plans around internal based service and solution initiatives and will work collaboratively with the cross functional practice management team and GTM department. The Practice Manager will also provide training to the sales organization on technologies, services, and solutions in area of responsibility and may be requested to speak at industry or business development events.
- Responsible for solution development, positioning and execution including research, client calls, sales meetings, conference calls, strategic partner alignment, etc. for a defined solution area
- Interact with strategic partners to maintain executive solution leadership relationships, evangelizing Insight’s value position, solutions portfolio and partnership.
- Remain current on solutions, technologies, and roadmaps. Provide input on product directions and influence solution/services alignment.
- Lead launch activities and manage client pipeline development for specified solution expertise with solution area leadership and GTM teams. (services, new architectures & solutions, investments, testing, LOB coordination)
- Collaborate with GTM team to create selling tools in support of products and architectures including views of peers in integrated business units internally – developing the full CDCT solution value (SOW, client pitches, battlecards, partner integration, LOBs integration, etc) for best practice scale
- Evangelist to clients, strategic partners and prospects with the vision of the business value and view of market direction around area of expertise
- Deliver enablement activities in support of products and architectures with cross practice team.
- Track trends in technology area, including attending shows, tracking industry media sources, meeting with new perspectives, etc.
- Lead and consume training to stay current in field.
- Assist in public relations activities including speaking at seminars and/or CxO events, writing articles/white papers for magazines and newsletters, blogs and social media opportunities, and meeting with analysts.
- Manage transition of contracts and pricing with product management. Coordinate demo capabilities (virtual or physical) as needed.
- All other duties as assigned / Adhere to Company Core Values
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or Technology discipline or 4 years related industry experience in lieu of degree
- 15+ years of sales, consulting, product marketing, or product management in computer technology-related organization
- Training in Data cetner & IT transformation: data platform modernization, storage, networking, security, cloud, enterprise computer solutions: technical, sales and/or marketing
- Sophicated business communication skills with experience in writing & public speaking
- Able to travel, not to exceed 50% of the time
- Able to travel, not to exceed 50% of the time
- Stand or Sit (Stationary Position) must be able to remain in a stationary position 75 percent of the time.
- Walk (Move, Traverse) occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, attend meetings, etc.
- Use hands/fingers (Operate, activate equipment) constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery such as calculator, copy machine, computer printer.
- Talk/Hear (communicate, written/verbal) frequently communicates with other peers, management, clients and auditors regarding internal controls. Must be able to exchange clear, accurate information in these situations.
- See (Perceive, identify, inspect, estimate) must be able to assess errors, identify deficiencies, and work with processes to remediate any weaknesses.
- Lift/Carry (Move, Install, Remove) minimal lifting of daily office equipment or supplies up to 25 pounds – copier paper, files, etc.
Highlights of the 2021 Insight Corporate Citizenship Report include:
- In the last year, Insight has been named as a Forbes World’s Best Employer, a Forbes Best Employer for Veterans, a Fortune World’s Most Admired Company and a Fortune Best Workplace for Diversity. Insight also received a score of 95 out of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index for LGBTQ workplace equality.
- Insight Digital Innovation launched a Detection and Prevention solution built on the company’s AI and IoT-powered Insight Connected Platform™, providing a scalable foundation to help organizations detect for common signs of COVID-19 and quickly curtail its spread in high-traffic areas.
- The Community Wireless Broadband solution, designed by Insight’s Cloud + Data Center Transformation team and provided through Insight Public Sector, brings much-needed broadband connectivity to teleworkers and remote students in underserved communities who lack reliable Internet connections.
- Celebrating diversity and inclusion, Insight held its first Global Harmony Day in recognition of Global Diversity Awareness Month in October 2020. The day united Insight teammates worldwide for a series of candid discussions on diversity, equality and inclusion.
- Insight’s teammate resource groups, promoting allyship for cultures and communities that have traditionally faced challenges in the workplace, expanded to five groups with the addition of the Afro-Professionals and Allies at Insight group. These teammate-led groups now have more than 1,200 active members.
- As part of the Insight Reach program, dedicated to empowering children’s lives through technology, the company’s 10 th annual Noble Cause campaign raised $250,000 for charities like the Ronald McDonald House, Make-A-Wish Foundation and the Boys & Girls Club of Arizona. More than $1 million has been donated in the last six years.
- In It Together Foundation, Insight’s 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit program helping teammates in crisis through teammate contributions and matching company funds, has raised more than $2.15 million since its inception in 2014. Since January 2020, 170 teammates have received support, and Insight’s executive team contributed $250,000 as part of its COVID-19 response to help families hit particularly hard by the pandemic.
- Environmental sustainability initiatives saved Insight more than $7 million in 2020.
- As an affiliate member of the Responsible Business Alliance, Insight’s asset disposition program – helping companies securely repurpose old devices and equipment – and diverse supplier program support a commitment to sustainability and equality.
In the News:
variable compansation plan
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || Texas (US-TX) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||
Apply on company website