Requisition Number: 80425
Insight is a Fortune 500 global technology services company. We are a leading provider of intelligent technology solutions, helping companies around the world implement innovation and improve business performance.
As a Project Coordinator for Insight, you’ll be part of a high-energy and tech-savvy world. We’re looking for someone who is a team player and an excellent communicator and has experience supporting professional services projects. If you’re motivated and can oversee multiple, complex, client-facing projects at once, then you could be a great fit.
This role is full time with Insight. Target pay 25-30/hr plus full benefits package.
What you’ll do at Insight:
- Organize meetings, update project schedules and deadlines, create work flow procedures, maintain websites and engage in ongoing communications to ensure client satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain all project files and documents to keep projects moving and on schedule.
- Build relationships by acting as a liaison for various clients and business units.
- Assist the project manager with billing and following best practices within the project.
- Engage in weekly or monthly status meetings.
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- 3+ years’ experience as an IT Project Coordinator
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and articulate strategies across various audiences; sales, marketing, partners, clients, consultants, executive leaders (internal and external)
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Tempe, AZ ||
Apply on company website