Our sales teams are the lifeline of the company and their ability to quickly come up to speed is critical to our success. As a Sales Coach at Insight, your focus will be working with our Inside Account Executives (AEs) over their first 24 months at Insight, across all of our verticals, and ensuring they have the structure in place to be successful.
You're a part of the team to make sure sales objectives are met and our teams are operating at fully capacity.
What you'll do at Insight:
- Train - As we bring new talent to Insight, a part of your job will be to quickly acclimate them – assist with initial orientation, on-boarding and sales training efforts. On top of that, during their first 2 years with Insight, you will help define and hold AEs accountable for sales activity (calls per day, talk time, etc.).
- Develop - On an on-going basis, you will be tasked with assisting our sales teams with call coaching (real time y-jack, Calabrio, model calls), account planning, systems knowledge, and customer engagement. Overall, provide coaching and counseling to our AEs and work with them to pursue new business, follow-up and help close deals.
- Partner - Work hand-in-hand with Sales Enablement teams, regional Sales Managers, Product Marketing and Learning & Development teams to determine areas of opportunity. Maintain open and timely communication regarding sales leads, market challenges and other relevant issues. Contribute to the continued growth of Insight by working across the organization and achieving team quota.
What you'll need to join Insight:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University.
- 2-3 years proven track record of success in B2B sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must understand SAP OA, CRM, and other sales related tools.
- The ability to convey best practices, strategies and tactics to new Account Executives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and has the ability to effectively communicate between all levels within the organization; self-motivated and able to work independently with little day to day supervision.
- Must have personal and professional integrity.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Internal teammate application guidelines:
- Meet the minimum qualifications and requirements of the position;
- Have completed twelve (12) months service in their current position; six (6) months of service in warehouse roles;
- Not be under a disciplinary evaluation or suspension period;
- Have satisfactory performance in their current position;
- Have their current manager/supervisor recommendation
Do you know someone who would make a great Insight teammate?
Referrals are the best way to build quality teams – and a great way for you to earn a little extra cash. Please visit the Teammate Referral Policy page on Inside.Insight to find out how you can refer someone to this job at Insight.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Miami || Florida (US-FL) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Alpharetta, GA; US - Miami, FL ||
Apply on company website