Requisition Number: 92438
As a Contract Content Specialist, (Content Admin). for Insight, you will enter a high-energy and tech savvy world. We are looking for someone who is a team player, is an excellent communicator, and has exemplary organizational and technical writing skills.
What you'll do at Insight
- Creating/maintaining a repository of SOW content, including technical/service offering language and contract terms.
- Collaborating with other teams to write consistent, clear, professional content.
- Ensuring content is well-structured, well-categorized, and at the correct level of granularity to promote reuse and ease of searching.
- Creating a standard practice related to naming conventions and labelling (metadata) for efficient content management, using industry best practices.
- Creating and managing templates, making the best decisions regarding template structure to suit the business purpose.
- Creating and managing many standard style sets applicable to templates; need solid understanding of style sets and how they integrate/interact with stored content.
What you'll need to join Insight
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related or English field preferred
- Project management skills (to drive regular reviews and content intake/expiration)
- A high level of digital skills and understanding (tech-savvy) with some experience using content management tools and systems
- Excellent writing skills, including spelling and grammar, and ability to apply writing skills to communicate complex concepts in clear, concise language
- Expertly skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (particularly when it comes to formatting content)
- Prior content management, technical writing, SOW development, and/or contract administration experience
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Insight Manila Location: 10F-11F Robinsons Cyber Omega, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1605.]]>
Apply on company website