Requisition Number: 77724
As a VMWare Partner Champion at Insight, you represent and manage gross profit goals for a valued manufacturing partner in a fast-paced environment. This is the perfect opportunity for your next career move which builds strong and meaningful connections with a deep understanding of specific product lines. Your interactions with the sales teams, partners, and clients will provide you the ability to present technical solutions that solve our customer’s business problems. We are looking for talented, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individuals that are passionate about the product they champion. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you at Insight.
As a Partner Champion, you will:
- Be an Expert- You will have the expertise to answer Insight teammates’ and clients’ questions related to the partner’s products, services, and overall environment. You will have solutions to resolve the client's business problems.
- Promote- You will champion on various products within a specific manufacturing partner, incentive programs, and activities for the sales team to maximize profitability. How do you do this? By building and maintaining strong relationships with our sales teams and the partner.
- Sell- You will collaborate with the sales team and the partners for opportunities and solutions for the client. You will be responsible for overall GP goals, providing updated sales pipelines. Answer pre-sales technical questions or help close deals.
- Communicate- You will deliver the partner’s initiatives and product promotions to the Insight sales team as well as update them on sales numbers and activities. Also, you will work with marketing and purchasing to give the client the optimal products for their success.
- Present- You will help develop and deliver sales training programs and support manufacture sponsored events and sales programs.
What you bring to the team:
- Combination of 3+ years of education and sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft tools
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || PMG-MKT || None || US - Tempe, AZ ||
Apply on company website