The purpose of this position is to build and manage the ability to target our guests with personalized communications and offers and to analyze the performance of those campaigns.
- CRM and customer modeling – manage the CRM and personalization platforms to build and own customer models to allow segmenting, targeting, and personalizing communication across all channels
- Campaign analysis – oversee testing to optimize and measure campaigns and develop a testing strategy for all channel metrics
- Campaign reporting – design and manage the automated reporting of campaign performance to brand stakeholders
- Campaign execution – partner with cross functional stakeholders to develop strategy and help execute campaigns to optimize guest loyalty and lifetime value
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, or Quantitative Economics required
3+ years of data analysis experience using SQL, R, python, and / or other advanced statistical techniques
3+ years of reporting and dashboarding experience using Tableau, Power BI, and / or other visualization software
1+ years of experience with CRM / database marketing and customer analytics (loyalty and lifecycle concepts). Experience working with CRM and customer analytics in hospitality, travel, retail, or consulting environments
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
- Conscientious about meeting project deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Personal integrity, humility, an appreciation for the power of true teamwork, and a sense of humor
- Passion for the restaurant industry and desire to train in our restaurants to learn operations. A strong desire to help shape the future at Inspire Brands
- Self-starter personality who can operate with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Experience with Azure, Databricks &/or Snowflake database syntax and best practices
- Experience creating and maintaining routines and tasks to manipulate raw data in order to support automated dashboarding
- Experience working with test & control group design to measure campaign effectiveness with statistical significance
- Experience working with channel engagement data to optimized omnichannel marketing campaigns
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple—it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.
Apply on company website