Do you want a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Grab a coffee, let's chat!
Who We Are-
Dunkin', a member of the Inspire Brands family, is one of the world's most recognizable quick service restaurant brands with more than 12,000 franchised restaurants worldwide. Famous for our combination of high-quality coffees, espresso beverages, baked goods, and breakfast sandwiches, served all day with fast and friendly service.
Beyond flexible schedules and other awesome work perks, Dunkin' is a place where we surround ourselves with people, we value to better the products we love by rolling up our sleeves for work that fuels us.
What You'll Be Working On-
- Understand the local market conditions and their potential marketing value to protect the current and create new market share
- Gain franchisee and market team alignment on local and national marketing programs to ensure participation in the marketing initiatives at the store level
- Identify, develop, and implement local programs that supplement national activities in order to achieve sales and profit targets and build the brand
- Understand brand strategies and incorporate them into the local brand plans
- Plan, manage, and administer the market ad fund
- Combine local and national needs into market specific plans (LMAPs, regional, or LSM), including local budgets
- Gain operational alignment on programs by working together with the Market Team and district level franchisees so that national programs are successfully implemented
- Suggest appropriate national local store market (LSM) programs, tactics, and tools. Work directly with franchisees to develop plans to drive sales at the local store level
- As a cross-functional team member, provide input and influence the programs and develop local market reinforcement options
What You'll Need-
- Bachelor's degree; master's degree preferred (or equivalent work experience)
- At least 5-7 management experience in marketing or promotional agencies, brand management, or Dunkin' operations
- Field-based, multi-unit distribution system, and/or QSR experience is desirable
Dunkin' Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and considers all applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, gender, sex, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, or veteran status or any other legally protected category.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please email us at Careers@Dunkinbrands.com and include the nature of your request, your name and preferred method of contact. Requests for accommodation are considered on a case by case basis. Please note any application materials submitted via email will not be considered and we will not respond to any inquires made that are unrelated to requests for reasonable accommodation by individuals with disabilities.
In the U.S., Dunkin' Brands is an "at will" employer, which means if hired, you or the company may terminate your employment for any lawful reason or for no reason, with or without advance notice, with or without cause, and at any time and this cannot be changed by any statement, promise, policy, code or course of conduct, except by a writing signed by an appropriate officer of the Company.
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple—it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.
Apply on company website